Antipodean Aviation now offers Pilot Training for Fixed Wing and Helicopter to the global aviation industry as part of our teaming partnership with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide. Programs include non-degree and undergraduate degree pathways for students wanting a professional career as a pilot.
Starting in March 2013 with all levels of theory pilot training including Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License and Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) Antipodean Aviation will this year be offering practical flight training for FAA, CASA and EASA/JAA licensing from three (3) global flight training academies (Europe in 2014) to provide the most complete licensing syllabus and qualifications available anywhere in the world.
The looming personnel shortages for the industry is a global challenge, therefore our team is providing a global solution.
Training programs will also include a variety of specialised pilot programs offering university certification and CEU’s so please check back in throughout 2013 for up to date details on courses as they become available. Current training available in March 2013 includes:
- Private Pilot (PPL) Theory – Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Commercial Pilot (CPL) Theory – Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) Theory – Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Instrument Rating Theory (INS/IREX) – Fixed Wing and Helicopter
- Fundamentals of Flight Instruction (FOI) / Principles and Methods of Instruction (PMI)
- Certified Flight Instructor Theory (CFI) – Fixed-Wing & Helicopter
- Certified Instrument Flight Instructor Theory (CFII) – Fixed-Wing & Helicopter
- Multi-Engine Flight Instructor Theory (MEI)
For more specific details and information on each of these theory courses including schedules please go to the Pilot Theory page on this website or contact us at:
Tel: 61-2-4821 9306