The Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training programs are a package of individual courses that make up part of the minimum training requirements for persons wanting to work in the oil and gas industry. Training programs available individually and which can be packaged include:
- BOSIET- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
- TBOSIET – Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
- BOSIET – Bridging Elements
- HUET – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (Aircraft Ditching, Escape and Survival)
- HUET-EBS – using Emergency Breathing Systems
- FOET – Further Offshore Emergency Training
- TFOET – Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training
- OERTM- Offshore Emergency Response Team Member (Fire & Rescue)
- OERTL – Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader (Fire & Rescue)
- HTM- Offshore Emergency Helideck Team Member (Fire & Rescue)
- HLO – Helicopter Landing Officer
- HDA – Helideck Assistant
The above programs are the only oil and gas industry courses available that provide university certification and Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for students.
Course Availability and Schedule
The Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training courses are currently available from our West Africa training centre in Lagos, Nigeria in partnership with Blisston Nigeria Ltd. Further options for training will be available in 2014 in Australia, the Middle East and the United States.
Please contact us for a list of prices for the above industry courses.
For more detailed information about this course and other courses contact us at:
Tel: 61-2-4821 9306